Access Statement for the Kings Arms Hotel & Restaurant
We are a 15-bedroomed hotel with restaurant and bars open to the general public located in the centre of Woodstock. The surrounding pavement is level.
- The nearest main bus stop is 30 metres away.
- The nearest main train station is in Oxford which is 8 miles away with taxis and bus links to Woodstock.
- Our website gives extensive information on the hotel and shows a map giving directions.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- We have no car park but there is on-street parking around the hotel which is limited. A free car park is located about 5 mins walk away.
- We can assist with guests luggage.
Main Entrance & Reception
- All bedrooms are located on the first and second floor. There are 16 stairs to the first landing. Reception desk is in front of you on arrival with seating provided. Bars and restaurant are on the ground floor which is level.
- Guests are escorted to rooms and facilities explained.
Public Areas – General (internal)
- There are no lifts.
- The floor surface throughout reception and the restaurant is black and white vinyl tiles. The floor surface in the bar areas is wooden.
Public Areas – WC
- Public Toilets are located on the ground floor. There are no disabled toilets.
Restaurant/Dining Room, Bar & Lounges
- The restaurant can be accessed from Reception or from the bar areas. Seats 70 people with space for wheelchairs.
- Tables are wooden and chairs and leather and armless.
- During the day there is plenty of natural light and in the evening subdued lighting and candles.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant on the ground floor. There are no steps.
- Furniture is flexible and can be moved on request.
- We play background music in bar and restaurant areas.
- Full waitress service is available.
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free diets are catered for.
- No smoking throughout the premises.
- Guests requiring clothes laundered are requested to bring items to Reception by 8.am. No same day service and no collection or delivery on Thursdays.
Bathroom, Shower Room & WC (En suite)
- Most showers are in the bath with a 47cm high bath edge. Some rooms have shower cubicles with a step edge of 14cm high. All basins are on pedestals. All toilets are 46cm high.
- Good colour contrast of Walls, floors and fittings.
Grounds & Gardens
- Seating to the front of the hotel on the pavement.
- Free wireless internet throughout the hotel.
- Banks, Post Office, Surgery, Dentist and local shops within easy walking distance.
- Blenheim Palace 5 mins level walking distance.
- No night porter. Late check ins should ring telephone number posted on the front door.
- Address: 19 Market Street, Woodstock, Oxon OX20 1SU
- Telephone: 01993 813636
- Fax: 01993 813737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kingshotelwoodstock.co.uk
- Hours of operation: 7am to 11.30pm